Most firms today want trusted reusable data for accurate predictions, reports and decisions. This requires a data strategy rethink to create a data lake and standard data curation process that produces ready-made trusted data assets to publish in an enterprise data marketplace. This session looks at building such a marketplace and challenges in doing so.
- The problem of untrusted data
- Rethinking data strategy - from data lake to data marketplace
- What is an enterprise data marketplace?
- What processes are needed to operate it?
- The role of the catalog and data virtualisation
- Challenges in establishing a data marketplace
- Maximising reuse of trusted data assets
Target Audience: CEOs, Data Architects, Enterprise Architects, CIOs, ETL Developers, Data Warehouse Managers, Big Data Architects, Data Scientists
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of information catalogs, Basic knowledge of data governance, Data management awareness