Dear participants of TDWI München 2021 digital,
Below you will find an overview and some tips on how to prepare for the digital conference:
How do I get access to the conference?
Once you have registered, you will receive an email from us shortly before the conference with your log-in information for our digital conference platform.
What do I need to participate at TDWI München 2021?
To log in, you need a computer connected to the internet and the video conference tool Zoom.
For optimal viewing of the talks, we recommend the use of headphones and the browsers Chrome and Firefox.
Zoom can be downloaded from the official website of the developer.
Please note that the free basic version is all you need, you can find it here..
How do I make the conference a success?
- Mute your microphone.
- Use the chat window for questions and comments.
- Have drinks and snacks available for in-between.
- Avoid distractions and allow yourself breaks - with movement.
- Get in touch with other participants in the coffee lounge, the event feed or chat.
- Thank the speaker at the end of the presentation and give him and us feedback.
The online conference does not work or stops?
Update your browser/zoom to the latest version, make sure your internet connection is stable and close all other applications.
Do you have any more questions?
We will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us directly: konferenzen(at)sigs-datacom.de
Keyword: TDWI Munich